Monday, November 8, 2010

iBlogger - How to manage your blog on your iPhone

[ English version ]
Yesterday I discover an awsome app. I wasn't at home and my blog needed to be update. I only had my iPhone, no computer or whatever else. I was completely f*uckedup... So I looked after an app to update my blog easily without going on Safari or any other browser...

After a couple of minutes, I found what I was looking for : iBlogger ! For only $9,99 or free on apptrackr.org (if your iPhone is jailbreak).

When you have downloaded this app, you just have to choose which kind of blog you have and enter your creditentials for the administration pannel and then here it is, you can modify your blog with iPhone !



When you are done with that, you just have to select your blog and decide to change your posts or make a new one. Really easy, no?



Very useful app, perfect if you have to update your blog and you're not behind a computer. The price is a little high for what it really does but if you jailbreak your iPhone, it will be a real dream ;)!

[ French version ]


J'ai découvert cette application hier, alors que je n'étais pas chez moi et que mon blog avait besoin d'une mise à jour. J'ai donc tout logiquement cherché une application pour m'aider.
Ce fut chose simple, après quelques instants, je tombe sur l'application iBlogger (au prix de $9,99 ou gratuitement si iPhone jailbreak ici)

Vous pouvez rajouter vos blogs en quelques clics avec votre login lié à votre blog. Ensuite la modification de votre blog se fait encore plus facilement que via l'interface de votre blog.
Vous sélectionnez l'article a modifier ou décidez d'en creer un nouveau via son interface très intuitive.




Il offre la possibilité de voir le résultat directement dans Safari.




Application très pratique, son prix est assez élevé si votre iPhone n'est pas jailbreak mais l'application permet vraiment de gérer votre blog à distance, somme toute utile si vous n'avez pas accès à un pc dans l'endroit ou vous vous trouver !

41 comments:

  1. Sonne comme une grande idée. Je n'ai pas un iPhone, mais peut-être il ya quelque chose de similaire pour Android.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great info unless i have no iphone i wish i have one

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, that's just what i was looking for! need a mobile solution for updating my stuff. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful app, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i-blogging. this will boost it all. You can just sit and read your blogs on the go! nice!

    Est-ce que c'est déja disponible en France ou en Belgique?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, available all over the world ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good info for iPhone people, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great but is it $9.99 worth? :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I said, I don't think so... It depends on your blog and how much do you get from it... But you can get it for free if your iphone is jailbroke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to have to check this out, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Useful. Thanks for sharing. A bit expensive though

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice app, though it's damn expensive. Also managing anything on the iphone is annoying, you'd have to stick to the basic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks useful but too expensive

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i might just get it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome, going to see if they have something similar on the Android

    ReplyDelete
  16. good post, i like your blog because i can also practice my french, it's a good idea composing your posts like that keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, apple sure means to get every last penny out if the customers doesn't it?
    Jailbreaking is defo the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hep Teutorix, keep in mind that I don't use exactly the same words in english as in french. But the general idea of the post is the same in the 2 languages ;) !
    I'm practicing my english doing the post too :p...
    thanks for the support btw

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hep Headphone777, no I don't have info about win phone7. I'm pretty happy with my iPhone, I doubt to try win7phone a day...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd do this if my iPod touch didn't have a busted lower half screen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. a bit expensive and takes longer to work on an iPhone but great tip, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I had an iPhone, I'm sure this would be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  23. it would make bloggin slightly easier but i dont know if id pay 10 bucks 4 it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I was looking for something like this the other day, yet my searches earned me nothing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. i dont like Iphone and i no uset this Phone but is a good guide for users i like

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow i didnt know this existed.ill certainly install it on my iphone

    ReplyDelete
  27. kinda wish i had iphone :C
    great blog and will follow you

    ReplyDelete
  28. Considerably, this post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business dealings!? Please excuse my poor English as it is not my first tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omg, his the guy above me serious? Hahahaha

    Well anyway, thanks for sharing this. I tried to update my blogger on my iPhone but I didn't really like the user interface on it. All I could do properly was moderating my comments.

    ReplyDelete