Saturday, November 6, 2010

Panoramatic

[ English version ]

This saturday, I'll show you an app who use the iPhone's camera (who's really bad - agree with that) in the useful way !

Panoramatic is an app that will allow you to make really beautiful panoramas without being a  Photoshop-pro or a photographer...

So, panoramatic is available on the AppStore for the little price of $1,59. You can also download it on the apptrackr.org website for free!

Little presentation :

Panoramatic is not only an app to make beautiful panoramas, it's also an app to organize & share your best pictures on the "Panoramatic World".



Others options in this app are really simple & intuitive and you'll be able to do a panorama in less than 2minutes.



[ French version ]

En ce samedi, je vais vous présenter une application qui rendra l'appareil photo (de relativement mauvaise qualité - soyons d'accord) de votre iPhone un rien plus utile !

Panoramatic, une application qui vous permettra de faire de très beaux panoramas sans être un pro de la retouche photo ou un pro de la photographie...

Donc, panoramatic est disponible sur l'AppStore au petit prix de $1,59.
Egalement disponible pour les jailbreakés sur apptrackr.org gratuitement.

Petite présentation de l'application :

Panoramatic n'est pas seulement une application pour faire des photos mais c'est également une app vous permettant d'organiser et de partager vos plus beaux clichés via le Panoramatic World.

Les options sont assez simples et intuitives dans le menu pour faire des paysages panoramiques :



38 comments:

  1. J’ai bien envie de tester cette appli ! Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, if only I could understand..
    Maybe you could post an english translation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I'm gonna have to check that out

    ReplyDelete
  4. grâce incroyable. i beaucoup aimé

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah the english translation is coming !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah nice of you to do an english translation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice with english version.

    Going to check that app out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a decent little app, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool looking app. I'll recommend it to a friend who has an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cool. I don't know much about ipod apps in general

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats cool! I've seen a few like that for the computer but not for the iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome :p now if only I owned an iphone lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really neat looking. People are imaging landscapes and I don't even have a camera D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would be a cool app for my iPhone. You're right, though, the Camera does suck lol.
    Other phones have cameras that take 720p Video...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool app! Thanks for reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a sweet app. I would prefer to try and shoop the panorama myself, but for $1.5 thats not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey buddy do me a favor, kindly click a link under Sponsor Link. I will do the same with you, thanks!!! Looking forward for this... happy blogging as well as more earning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thats super cool i have always looked for an app taht does this

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder if something like this is available for blackberry haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. you wwent form english to french hope is the same thing or else I am getting only half your posts xD

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah it's the same in english & in french.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good review, is nice to have more info about iPhone, I don't know very much about it... and I guess I should.

    ReplyDelete
  23. now i need an iphone :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice app, but I don't have an iPhone

    ReplyDelete