Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Street Fighter IV

[ English version ]

It's been a while since my last post but I'm still living ! I had a busy weekend and lots of work past days...
So I wan't to present you Street Fighter IV today, the great game from Capcom. The game was developped for arcades (2008), then it was released for Playstation & xbox (2009). And now it's finally on your smartphone since a couple of month (march 2010).

The game is very handy on your iPhone maybe not as much as the arcade one but it still fun to play on your smartphone ;) !

Here's some screenshots to get a preview if you don't have it on your iPhone :) !



Price : $9.99


[ French version ]

Cela fait quelques temps que je n'ai pas posté mais je vis toujours ! J'ai eu un weekend fort occupé et beaucoup de travail ces derniers jours... Donc je voulais vous présenter Street Fighter IV, le fameux jeu de Capcom. Le jeu a été dévoloppé pour les bornes arcades (2008), il est ensuite sorti sur Playstation & xbox (2009). Et enfin il est disponible depuis quelques mois sur votre smartphone (mars 2010).

Le jeu a une bonne prise en main sur votre iPhone, certainement pas autant que sur une borne arcane mais c'est toujours aussi amusant d'y jouer sur votre smartphone ;) !

Voici quelques screenshots pour avoir une petite preview si vous ne l'avez pas encore sur votre iPhone :) !



Prix : $9.99

29 comments:

  1. Wow the graphics are awesome! If I only had an iPhone I would be playing this game in school lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looks great, i was a big fan of Street fighter back in the day. Even so it's a bit pricey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blurring of the background is a neat trick. I'll try it on my next DS game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. streetfighter for iphone?? :O

    my battery isnt even gona last till lunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. $10 seems like a pretty fair price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old school Street Fighter on an iPhone sounds really fun. The price should be lowered by half, in my opinion, unless they plan on adding lots of content and keep updating the game with patches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome but I couldn't imagine trying to play a fighting game on a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweeeeeeet, another classic for my iPhone >:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. arcade games belong in the arcade... version of Xbox 360.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember the days when I had Street fighter for the SNES :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks too expansive, with 3 of this game i can buy a new ps3 game....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad I have a first gen Ipod touch. It wouldn't run as well on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. really impressed by the graphics! i'll probably download it later tonight

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last fighting game I played on my phone was King of Fighters 98, and it was awesome. But this looks a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I played this on 360 and it wasn't that fun but I bet it'd be a great phone game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Street fighter is old. I played the crap out of it back on arcade machines, but there's better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. awsome... great game... i thrashed it

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like this game because of the online feature

    ReplyDelete
  19. i find the graphics on these things pretty incredible supportan yuh dawg

    ReplyDelete
  20. I downloaded it cracked for my Phone, played it for about 5 minutes then was like eh not to fond of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this game! I would totally get the ap if I had a smart phone thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is freakin awesome! i didn't know they made this for iphone..

    ReplyDelete
  23. C'est un bon jeu, et les graphismes sont pas mal.

    ReplyDelete
  24. cant really imagine street fight being good on a touchscreen.
    i mean its really dependant on hardware (precise) controls.
    still gonna download it though. (through installous of course ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  25. button smashers would be touch on a touchscreen, as others have pointed out. might be worth it though

    ReplyDelete