Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Skype on your iPhone

[ English version ]
This morning, a little useful app. The well known Skype ! It's the same as on your computer, it allows you to make phone calls through your Smartphone... Yeah I know, it's not new that you can call someone with your smartphone but here it's completely free ! (except for extra charges if you use 3G).

This application takes all  your Skype contacts, you can use the same account as on your computer. You can also take your contacts in your phone.
In skype, you have the phone function but you can also chat with your contacts... as I said, it's exactly the same as your computer's skype.


Skype keeps an History of your phonecalls, very useful.

The best thing with skype is that you can download it on the AppStore for free! Imagine if everyone was running skype on iPhone, we won't have any charges for our phonecalls... Isn't that great?

[ French version ]

Ce matin, petite application pratique et utile sur vos iPhone, j'ai nommé Skype !
Cette application fidèle à son homologue sur pc, vous permets de passer des coups de fil depuis votre gsm sans utiliser votre abonnement gsm. L'application fonctionne en 3G et en WiFi (attention aux coûts data cependant si vous utilisez la 3G).

L'application reprends vos contacts Skype, elle vous permet également de reprendre vos contacts iPhone.
Mis à part la fonction téléphone de Skype, vous pouvez également chatter avec vos contacts.



La fonction Historique vous permet de garder en mémoire tous vos appels passés.
Enfin voilà une application gratuite, vraiment utile. Si tout le monde avait skype sur son iPhone, nous n'aurions plus besoin de payer de facture téléphonique pour nos communications ;) !

42 comments:

  1. Good post! Looking forward to reading you next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i got the HTC do the iphone apps work on HTC ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no iPhone apps are only for iOS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish skype let you do conference video calls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends + me already got that ;D so we don't need to pay haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well not bad, but an iphone already makes calls haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of mine is using this app.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I heard you could make calls for free. I'll have to show this to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. skype is great, i'm using it everyday, be it on my phone or computer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this on my phone i love the video chat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad I don't even use Skype anymore but heyy... waiting for more updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. always nice. Skype user myself, this could bring skype to a mainstream utility here in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Skype is one of the greatest things to happen to the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. as a skype user,that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always wanted to use skype, but i never got around to having something that I actually needed to call. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being able to make free skype to skype calls is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i had skype on the first iphone that came out few yrs back , but cool they made an app for it

    ReplyDelete
  18. incredible phone with incredible software

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was thinking ... ummm, skype is for making phone calls, and so are iPhones. Why the heck does one need skype on an iPhone!??!?!?! But, then I forget it lets you call internationally for free too . :-o

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish I had an iPhone to try this out on

    ReplyDelete
  21. thats pretty cool..Id love to try that out

    ReplyDelete