Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sonic 4 - The Hedgehog

[ English version ]
A little game for today, the famous one : Sonic 4 - The hedgehog. The most famous sega's caracter. This game always got a real success and it continues with smartphone market. Since the begining on megadrive, sonic kept his blue hair and his speed.
Speed is still there, maybe a little too much, sometimes I wasn't able to see what hit me...

Sonic stays true to himself and gives us 17 level (2 special one for the iPhone). It remembers me very good memories when I was playing on my Gamegear :p...



I can only advice you to get this great app (the price is a little less great : 7,99€). I didn't have to look at the price because my iPhone is jailbreak ;p !
Ps : this is only the episode1, we should see the episode 2 in the future, still nothing announced about it.

[ French version ]



Aujourd'hui place au jeu, avec le fameux Sonic 4 - The hedgehog. Jeu mythique de sega, la série Sonic a toujours été un succès. Depuis ses début sur mégadrive, sonic a toujours gardé sa chevelure bleue et sa rapidité.
Rapidité que l'on retrouve dans ce jeu sur iPhone (que je trouve un rien trop rapide), on en a du mal a voir ce qu'il s'y  passe.

Sonic reste cependant fidèle à lui même et nous offre une série de level (17 plus exactement - dont 2 spécialement concus pour l'iPhone) qui me rappellement les bons souvenir du temps ou j'y jouais sur ma gamegear !



C'est donc un jeu a conseiller pour les nostalgique, son prix peut vous faire hésiter (7.99€). Je n'ai pas eu à faire ce choix étant donné que mon iPhone est jailbreak ;)!
Ceci est l'épisode 1 de Sonic 4 - The  Hedgehog, ce qui laisse présager un épisode 2 qui n'a pas encore de date de sortie prévue.

51 comments:

  1. I have to get this! I love this game! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sonic my favorite wana play online?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. never played any game of the series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I gonna get the game right now , I loved Sonic in my childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I loved that game as a kid ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh the good old sonic. sega, videogames, feel nostalgia bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. about time a good sonic game came out lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nostalgia is strong here , the good old days of sega and sonic

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think they actually took levels from the original game

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking about getting myself IPhone4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sonic was always a prefferate of mine but the price is less great idd

    ReplyDelete
  12. whaaat i used to play the shit out of sonic back in the day haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks even better than the sonic game I used to own on my sega!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to love this game back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder if this will come out in the Android market?

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice, looking forward to the next update

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think that microsoft phone is gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job man, keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. that does look a lot like the OG sonic ... nice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great game, I hope they keep porting in classic games like this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah ! sonic is SUCH a great game ! i really enjoyed it back when i was young.

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice!!
    btw, where in Brussels are you? I'm close to Leuven (3120)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yet another blog that taunts me for not knowing another language.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice, I wish it wasn't just for iPhone though.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always used to hate how my brother was so much better than me at sonic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOOOVVVEEE this game!! I play it on classic wii.

    ReplyDelete
  27. just when i think ive played all of these classic games to death i pick them up again and start enjoying em all over again

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww dang, I saw that on sale like 3 weeks ago. I shouldve bought it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. when I was younger, this was my favorite game

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Tsipsie, I'm from Molenbeek (1080), yeah I know it's not a good place but whatever, I'm good there :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great review. Nice work of different languages too. I'm glad I have a place to come review apps now. Yay for Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  32. i can't believe they have this game on iphone...its freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete